Friday, October 9, 2009

Tired?

Tired, can I be? Hoping for a wish.
Staring at scrap – old photos, old life.

Scream, shall I? Mourn, maybe.
I won’t cry, mourn, seek love stupid.
O poets, I can love. And fight wars.
Brood about a world going waste.
But the traitors, where are they?
They will say it’s an old story.
Tough they are with no hope.
With wise words to soothe or sting.
Do you know the rotten cuckold?
Or the poor guy who died poor?
And the usual death and love?
Or the tale of one with no tale?
Mortals’ usual woes, not so new.
Then, is there reason to write?
I am tired. Tired being tired.

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired of people, who think they are tired....tiredness is not permanent...we always get something to energise us...sometimes just a good comment on our blog.

    ReplyDelete